• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Business in Nashville

F&SLawnCo

LawnSite Member
Currently I operate a lco outside of Knoxville abd due to my 3 year old sons health problems I will be looking to relocate to the Nashville area. He will need ongoing support at the Children's Hospital there. I know this is a touchy subject as nobody really wants to encourage another competitor coming to their area, but I was hoping I could get a little input from some of you guys or gals in that area. I am hoping to find out some good areas to purchase a home, target my business (if I decide to try to keep it going), If not I will be looking for a regular 9-5 so that would be good info also. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

HEM

LawnSite Member
Hey man, I'm from Knoxville and used to run an LCO there too (Quick Cuts Lawn Service) which is still in operation today. I now live in Murfreesboro, TN where I go to school. Not sure how/if I can help you but let me know and I'll see what I can do. Good luck with your move and your son's health issues.