1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Business is finally starting to pick up...

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by jajwrigh, Feb 24, 2004.

1. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

After only passing out 300 flyers yesterday and sending out renewals here is what I have got so far...The first thing is a customer from last season is moving this weekend into a bigger house and it is worth an extra $10-$15 a cut to me and he said money isn't a problem for whatever I am going to charge. Also I scheduled my first estimate of the season for tommorrow. The customer is very interested in all season lawn care. SOLD! I can't wait to see how much comes my way by the first of April! I am going to continue bidding and distributing flyers for at least another month. Good luck to all!

2. JPS

JPS LawnSite Member

Starting to pick up here. All of my regular weekly accounts from last year,I am finally able to cut every 2 weeks and in a few weeks I will go to every week with them. Ready to starting heal-toeing it in those HOT 100 degree and HOTTER days. We are real busy now with mulching and clean ups and mowing. I went out on Sat. and they have started flagging you down and chasing you around the streets trying to get their lawns cut. That's a sign and I'm ready.

3. FFMED74

FFMED74 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

As my old post no calls yet states, no calls yet still holds and I am in indy too Jajwright!Haha It will be no time till I am booked, I hope!