1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Business Phone? iPhone or Droid Incredible

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by kgcs, Jun 29, 2010.

1. kgcs

kgcs LawnSite Senior Member

Which phone would be better from a business point of view? I like the way the iPhone looks, but I heard the droid is faster.
    What do you think?

I do not want to be like this person though
    iPhone vs. Incredible YouTube
    I posted the link this time, because last time the thread got taken off when I posted the video.

2. freshprince94

freshprince94 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have an iPhone. I have had one for about 7 months or so and after using Blackberries for 2 years I think it is the best phone on the market for business users. I hate Android phones, they aren't nearly as user friendly. I had the 3GS before, now I have the new iPhone 4 and it is awesome.

3. kgcs

Thats what i have been told. But everybody want to have an iPhone, and i dont want to be one of those apple lovers. Did you see the video?

4. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

How does the droid mow? Is the cut good?

5. M.M.A. Mowing

M.M.A. Mowing LawnSite Member

My droids blades stay sharp for hours on end....
    I prefer the droid g1 over the iphone, its all personal preference I suppose.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

Just think what the dirt, sand and grit will do to that touch screen over time... We elected to go with CrackBerry's instead and a Otter cover.

7. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Cant speak for the Droid.

Had the iPhone for almost a year now. Love it. Nothing beats live doppler radar when your out mowing and see a dark cloud coming.

Never carried ANY cell phone with me while mowing. I hear too many stories of dropped, bent, wet, dirty, etc phones carried by other LCO's. Mine stays in the truck.

I've heard others talk about AT&T being a crappy network. I came from Sprint with dropped calls all the time, and bad reception. With the iPhone on AT&T, I never loose a call and always have great reception. A LOT better than Sprint ever was.

8. Lagniappe

Lagniappe LawnSite Member

I have had a iPhone for a couple of years now, and don't have a bad thing to say about it. Haven't ugraded to the 4 yet, still have the 3GS. Put it in an Otter Box, and it's tuff as nails.

9. kgcs

from what i read, it says the incredible is more open than the iphone, what does that mean?

10. ajslands

ajslands LawnSite Silver Member

I bought the most durabile case for he iPhone (otter box) and it's water restiant, dust proof, and stupid proof!
    Posted via Mobile Device