• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Business Reading

OrganicsMaine

LawnSite Senior Member
Hey guys, I've read a lot of general business books, but really none on a L/S business. I keep getting these emails from Shawn Adams....anybody purchased his stuff? Worth it or not? Any other recommendations?

BTW, if you haven't read the E Myth, and the E Myth revisited, I highly recommend them. Rich Dad Poor Dad is also a good one.

JABBERS

LawnSite Senior Member
Not worth it and then it was hard to get it canceled for me.

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
Oh yeah,...^ THIS ^ post is going to remain up here! lol :laugh:

MOHUSTLER

LawnSite Bronze Member
5...4...3...2...1....Deleted!!

lawns Etc

LawnSite Silver Member
I bought it a few years ago and IMO it wasnt worth it but there have been some post on here that it was a big help to them.

OP
O

OrganicsMaine

LawnSite Senior Member
Would you say that it would be good for a very new to the business person? I have been in for many years now, so that type of read isn't helpful.

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
Your be reading is right here and on other related forums. There is much to learn. If I knew 30 years ago what I know now, I'd been dangerous.

IN2MOWN

LawnSite Platinum Member
All the stuff in those "packages" are common sense. Dont waste your time or money.