• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Business Reply Mail

adamc6

LawnSite Member
Has anyone set up a business reply mail acct with the post office. This is what credit card companies use, the "free postage" post card type forms. I looked into it. it will cost me $150 plus .83 per returned letter. I need some thoughts. thanks

lawnman_scott

LawnSite Fanatic
what is your reasoning? What would this be for? If your thinking that customers will pay faster, i dont think the stamp is the issue, its the check.

Team Gopher

LawnSite Platinum Member
Hi adamc6,

I think that is a good idea if you are looking for potential clients to return a postcard to contact them for services. Maybe you could also set up a website and have potential clients reach you via email as well.

charlies

LawnSite Senior Member
that is true, it is a nice touch. but when you're talking about 200 statements a month for at least 8 months, that is a considerable and controllable expense. even if you have less customers, the percentages would be the same.

noiseyvoyzey

LawnSite Member
Originally posted by charlies
that is true, it is a nice touch. but when you're talking about 200 statements a month for at least 8 months, that is a considerable and controllable expense. even if you have less customers, the percentages would be the same. [/QUOTE

very true, I have 76 statements a month, I spent over 500 last year on postage. But it is the little things that seperate me from my competitors :)