• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Buyers brand racks

Envy Lawn Service

LawnSite Fanatic
Anybody use trimmer racks or other items MFG by Buyers?

tiedeman

LawnSite Fanatic
I have a cooler rack...but I never use it. I used it for about 1 month, and then it became a pain

OP
Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service

LawnSite Fanatic
They look pretty nice. Nobody has one?

buyers.jpg

DLCS

LawnSite Platinum Member
I use a Buyers salt spreader, i never knew that they were making trimmer racks. Buyer seems like they make quality products. They also make trailer accessories too.

Leisure Lawn

LawnSite Member
Envy,

Saw them in person at my local dealer and they looked a little chintzy (cheap). Not sure that Buyers is actually making them just distributing them

JMO......

I have the Equipment Guard vinyl coated racks myself. Nice stuff

Take a look at:

www.bradleymowers.com

CNE

LawnSite Member
I have that same trimmer rack and the blower rack for the Stihl. I like them both. The trimmer rack has some pretty strong springs on it and it is easily locked. The fingers are actually small enough that I have put a rake on one before. Mine has a support bar that runs across the top part about 3-4 inches down to keep the uprights from pulling apart. Where are you in NC? I bought my small trailer, mowers, racks and all from Musgrave Equipment Company in Goldsboro.

CNE

LawnSite Member
Looks like the Equipment Guard units have a lock for each tool. Isn't that a pain having to unlock 3 locks. The Buyers is locked with one single lock.

Cutters Lawn Care

LawnSite Senior Member
When I used trailers I used the Buyers brand. I had a trimmer rack, cooler rack, tool rack, hedge trimmer rack. All did fine for me. You can order them online at trailerpartsforless.com

OP
Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service

LawnSite Fanatic
Can anyone explain to me how/where these mount to the trailer?
I decided I'm building a hand tool rack first. I want both on the nose of the trailer. I'm hoping to mount the had tool rack I'm making against the inside of he front rail. Then I'm hoping for a trimmer rack that will mount on the other side of that. That would mean it would need to mount to the top of the rail. If not I need to allow space if it mount inside the trailer.