Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
What is the definition of a fleet order? (how many?)

·
Banned
776 Posts
I know what you mean about having a fleet account. I believe however that the numbers are different between trucks and mowers. I know that when you have a fleet account with a mower company, you pay only a few bucks over what the dealer gets charged. However, if you are going in there and dropping $50,000 on mowers at once it's worth it for them.

·
Banned
776 Posts
I hear you there rodfather. I have seen Brickman go into a dealer and drop $80,000 on mowers at one time. Apparently that was a small purchase. A good size purchase for them is apparently like $300,000 - $400,000 on mowers and trimmers and what not.

·
Banned
8,742 Posts
I have done it 3 times...once with mowers, once with snow blowers (which was stupid, we had the worst winter ever), and once with mowers, trimmers, and blowers.

I will never do it again though. I do have to admit that I did save about $150 to $200 off each piece of large equipment and around $50 off the trimmers and blowers whenever i made a large purchase.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.