• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

buying equipment online

Birdjr

LawnSite Senior Member
who here has purchesed equipment online does anyone know who has the best prices online for redmax power equipment.

Pecker

LawnSite Bronze Member
On a side note,
Alot of people don't condone buying equipment online because you are cutting your dealer out. However, this is a two-way street. If a dealer sucks, he needs to be cut. Therefore, if I come across a good piece at a great price (I prefer new), and the dealer is too far away, or I don't like him, or he sucks, I'll buy online. Personally, I have a really good Deere dealer near me, I like the equipment, and they have great service (except I'm getting pretty impatient for having to wait 3 weeks now for a simple BP blower carb rebuild kit:realmad: ). But I try not to cut them and I give them all my business in return. However, for example last year I bought a Maruyama hedge trimmer at about half price and don't know the dealer anyway. Bottom line, customer service: if it is worth paying for do it, if not buy online and save$$payup

meets1

LawnSite Gold Member
Call travis - great guy, great service, great assortment to choose from. Buying online - EBAY. I just purchased a new Snow blower - toro. Wb unit that we can throw into back of truck to so the walks, rest gets plowed. Dealer - $900, next dealer 30 miles away $889. Ebay - did the BUY NOW option, $769 free shipping, no tax. It's my money to spent wisely!