1. Countdown to live Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Buying from Other Vendors

Discussion in 'Magna-Matic' started by Blessed 1, Jan 23, 2004.

1. Blessed 1

Blessed 1 LawnSite Senior Member

Captain Devo at RPM-CO is offering the MAG-9000 delivered to the door for $535.00. Is there any disadvantages or advantages from buying this from factory direct rather than him. Is there any differences in the warranty. Do I still get the "lifetime" phone support if I purchase through a outside vendor. Has any one else purchased an MAGNAMATIC from RPM. I have bought other stuff from him in the past and have gotten great service.

Thanks
    Mike

2. Magna-Matic

Magna-Matic Sponsor

Hello,

Magna-Matic warranties or tech support is the same for factory direct purchases as well as purchases from resellers.

The only thing that MAGNA-MATIC offers special is our 30 day money back guarantee.

We have always have very positive dealings with RPM.

Thank you,

3. Blessed 1

Thank You for quick reply and I look foward to joining the Magna-Matic Family soon.

4. Blessed 1

Ordered mines yesterday. I can hardly wait. I will come back with the results asap.