Calling all Canadians!

AB Lawn Care

LawnSite Senior Member
Hi guys I was just thinking!How many canadians are on the fourm now?I know there is at least 6.Let's here from all the canadians.<p>----------<br>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care

OP
A

AB Lawn Care

LawnSite Senior Member
Well that's 3!I know there is more Cantoo where are you????Any others???<p>----------<br>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care

cantoo

LawnSite Silver Member
Hey, I'm here I'm just slow and lazy.. Busy week so only here a couple of times. I even forgot to e-mail you about the city of London auction today :( There was some pretty nice toys there, my wife set up the ground rules real quick,, &quot;nothing that wouldn't fit on my trailer&quot;. There was some good deals and some not so good deals too.<br> No wonder we are so busy, there are only 4 lawn businesses in Canada and we spend all our time here. Next time I go to a sale I'm gotta put a sign on my trailer with the Lawnsite.com addy on it and maybe we will get some more Canadians here. psssst hey buddy wanna buy a pavement line machine??for an extremely high price. Do you ever get the TriAd paper I sell lots of stuff in it?

OP
A

AB Lawn Care

LawnSite Senior Member
Well that's 4 canadians on the fourm.Are there any more???I'm sure there is!Hey cantoo Yes I have bought tri-adds in the past.You can find some pretty neat stuff in those papers!Any other canadians on this fourm????????????<p>----------<br>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care