1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Calling all Equipment Salesman

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by SellingIron, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

This is more like Dec. thru March lease / rental

2. SellingIron

SellingIron LawnSite Senior Member
    from FTE

350 is alot on metal. With Bobcat filling orders for rental houses and dealers, I just see them putting together a 350 machine order. I will make some phone calls, we could use some used S650's...

3. Marek

I know some of our local dealers that sent out 30 - 40 machines each.

4. Heavyduty1

Heavyduty1 LawnSite Member

What type of business is Brickman in? That's alot of leases.

5. tailboardtech

tailboardtech LawnSite Senior Member

actually they started delivering them around the first of November a friend of mine was helping deliver them that was a logistics nightmare from what he was telling me

and congrats on your purchase:drinkup:

6. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Germany

Brickman is one of the nation's largest landscaping firms. They were pretty prevalent in the Chicago area, where I grew up, but I haven't seen much of them in Michigan.

http://www.brickmangroup.com/locations/

7. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 LawnSite Senior Member

I've seen them in detroit a couple of times. But other than that your right I haven't heard of them being to many other places in Michigan

8. Marek

Around here they are everywhere. They bring in Exmarks by the hundreds run them for 2 yrs then turn them in for new ones. They also buy Echo equipment by the tractor trailer load. They are a hudge company that I would love to know more of thier internal workings and reasoning behind thier choices. I also have been getting intrest from a few management companies who have been using them but are not happy with thier service, mostly snow related.

9. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

They are a pretty big landscaping company here as well.