Campbell's equipment and work thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by AMC32, Apr 1, 2015.

1. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Nice work, good to see you're gaining some momentum! I really wish we used pine straw here. How do you like the Vrides? I had one for a few weeks and really didn't like it as much I thought I would, mine was a 36" though and didn't cut anything like my others Scag Tiger cat

2. AMC32

AMC32 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Lincolnton, NC

Thanks! Queensboro.com does all my embroidery stuff. They've got pretty good deals on hats and jackets. Shirts I order online and have a local screen printing place do

3. AMC32

Thank you! So far I really like them. It was close between scag and ferris but I liked a few things about scag better including the dealer. They cut far better than my gravelys and probably my favorite thing about them is how well they do in wet grass. I do think the ferris z2 stander was more comfortable though. I will say I hate how I can only mow for 5 hours on a tank of gas with a fuel injected engine...

4. AMC32

Also ended up buying a used Toro ride on aerator a few weeks ago. Not super thrilled that I had to get it but I'm definitely happy I have it. It works great and will save me a ton of time and headache