Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our new MacBook has "Air Port" that looks for wireless routers & locks on.
Usually, when we're at this campground, I can't bother anyone on the forum.
Well, someone must have installed a unlocked router, 'cause here I am.
Anyone else have the MacBook?

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
I suppose that it is POSSIBLE to be here and not have real ditch time and no one find out, but I doubt it. There are those here whose experience is almost never questioned by others (well, by those that *I* think matter). We might have a disagreement about one aspect of the buisness vs the other, BUT we never doubt the EXPERIENCE behind the opinion. The average rep doesn't last long here because the stink of what they shovel comes through. Even in this electric medium.

If you survive another 10 or so years, you will understand........but, you can keep stirring the crap.

·
Banned
19,676 Posts
I suppose that it is POSSIBLE to be here and not have real ditch time and no one find out, but I doubt it. There are those here whose experience is almost never questioned by others (well, by those that *I* think matter). We might have a disagreement about one aspect of the buisness vs the other, BUT we never doubt the EXPERIENCE behind the opinion. The average rep doesn't last long here because the stink of what they shovel comes through. Even in this electric medium.

If you survive another 10 or so years, you will understand........but, you can keep stirring the crap.
The checks and balances of the internet is full disclosure. If somebody posts one time here for answers to a question then their privacy should be fully respected. If somebody wants to be a regular poster and remain anonymous while everybody else is committed to full disclosure then that is different. I have no problem with reps and wish we had more of them. I just wish they'd be honest up front.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
The checks and balances of the internet is full disclosure. If somebody posts one time here for answers to a question then their privacy should be fully respected. If somebody wants to be a regular poster and remain anonymous while everybody else is committed to full disclosure then that is different. I have no problem with reps and wish we had more of them. I just wish they'd be honest up front.
The reps who come in and up front ADMIT they are reps and are here to "help", I find respectable. Possibly biased on some things, but we understand thier bias because they tell us who they are. Tony from/with underhill was one of the first such. Don from Irrigander appears to be the same. Visits from the current Mr. Hunter are very welcome, etc.

I'm sure I am forgetting a few, like the vermeer rep who is more often found in the equipment forum, but a wealth of info as well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.