Can I get in trouble for spraying this???

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Lawnshark, Jul 31, 2001.

  1. yergus

    yergus LawnSite Member
    Messages: 146

    in missouri you have to have an applicators licence for anything other than seeding and straight fertilizing:eek:
  2. MJB

    MJB LawnSite Silver Member
    from Wa
    Messages: 2,869

    In Wa St even after you pass the tests, you will not get your Appl liscense until your insurance co sends in the Financial Responsibility Ins form, cost about $750.
    You can not even apply Roundup legally to someone elses property, at least that was what they told me.
  3. jason2

    jason2 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 243


    I'd check around for a different insurance company. My rates did not go up when I got my applicator's license. There was no fee for filing my Financial Responsibility form. I"m insured through Safeco. I'm not too far away from you. I live in Newport, but do most of my work in Spokane.

Share This Page