Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry for blurry pic.

This lost trailer was loaed down with retaining wall builders.
They were spread all over the interstate.

There was 13 vehicales involved in this wreck, and both sides of a 5 lane highway 10 total. Dead stop for busy hour traffic for 4 hours.

Cloud Sky Road surface Tree Asphalt

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last pic,, here's a van, you can see skid marks.

The trailer was lost and it drove on it's own going down the highway.

The truck that was pulling this trailer was no where to be found.
They have an APB out on it.

Cloud Sky Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All Points Bulletin.

Calling all cars, calling all cars, be on the lookout for Eric "BHB/FSM" Canady and a Simplicity mower, he left his trailer on the side of the highway....

·
Banned
1,250 Posts
I was behind a guy with his wife that was over loaded with wood. The trailer rear gave away and he got thrown into the concrete barrier. I was able to stop in time and was waving my arm for the guy behind me to slow down. The trailer sat there in the middle of the PA turnpike and I was able to find they were okay. Thank goodness.

·
Registered
109 Posts
So that's where it went! Whew, I got worried when I got to my jobsite and I look behind the ol' toyota Corrola and found that my trailer was gone? I thought I left it back at the Home Depot.... :dizzy:

BTW, if I give you a half-rack.... could you pick it up and bring it to me....:rolleyes:

But seriously, I can't believe the dude just kept driving! WTF!

·
Registered
15 Posts
LGF-
What highway was that on and where?

Here in St. Louis someone was driving down the highway with an unsecured load of wood and ended up killing 2 people about 15 miles apart. He just kept on driving and still has not been found.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.