• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Can you slice seed in reverse with a Stinger super seeder 24?

HenryB

LawnSite Bronze Member
Title kind of says it all just wondering it would make life a lot easier if I could just go forward and reverse to repair patches any opinions?

grass4gas

LawnSite Bronze Member
Title kind of says it all just wondering it would make life a lot easier if I could just go forward and reverse to repair patches any opinions?
Yes.
Dont have one but demoed one last winter.

OP
H

HenryB

LawnSite Bronze Member
To bad I can't seem to get an answer to this question I emailed Stinger with no response and my dealer just doesn't know?

OP
H

HenryB

LawnSite Bronze Member
It definitely worries me being i have a lot of spots eating to do and I don't know if I've wasted my time already working with the machine can it operate in reverse and still seed properly?

hort101

LawnSite Fanatic
It definitely worries me being i have a lot of spots eating to do and I don't know if I've wasted my time already working with the machine can it operate in reverse and still seed properly?
Just trying to understand why you want to go in reverse?
It may take him awhile to get back to you hes busy and this crazy year hasn't helped most businesses

OP
H

HenryB

LawnSite Bronze Member
Reason being you cut your turns in half and turning a machine like that or aerator is a bit of an effort. The machine has a forward and reverse so it's very easy to knock out an area go forward,reverse go forward etc.