Can you wench out a stump?

Discussion in 'Tree Climbing, Pruning, Felling' started by birddseedd, Apr 24, 2015.

1. OP
    OP
    birddseedd

birddseedd LawnSite Silver Member

ironically, that is an argument that I have used before.

i wonder what that means.

2. dieselss

dieselss LawnSite Silver Member
    from NWI....

Take some of your own advice.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. OP
    OP
    birddseedd

hey, do me a favor, can you keep your trolling to the other thread, that one was for conversation, this one was to ask a question.

the question was answered. not by you. im getting tired. dumb job makes me get up at 3.

toll

4. grasshogging

grasshogging LawnSite Member

Idk what to tell you it's not an instant thing it takes a while it says that on the bottle of the stuff I used a few times. I read somewhere you can drill or cut big holes in them and fill them with fertilizer and it kills the stump. Haven't tried it yet cause I've been using a dozer to clear my new property off so I haven't needed it. Lol.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. dieselss

dieselss LawnSite Silver Member
    from NWI....

I did answer. You can't wench out anything. Remember junior, spell check, auto correct?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. OP
    OP
    birddseedd

next time i need to do it ill just try a new brand. the ones im doing now are small enough i can pull them out with my truck. other ones i can rent a grinder for.

yes. you said that. many other ones did. and thus, i did not buy a winch.

the only reason im even here is because im easially baited and your a troll.

7. OP
    OP
    birddseedd

I also learnt how to spell winch. anyone wana see a picture of the dimples i have in my side fat from loosing weight? the left one is bigger than the right one. and they get bigger when i breathe out.

8. RedSox4Life

RedSox4Life LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Good god man. Find something better to do with your life and time then get in Internet arguments.

It sounds like op and you get into it often? In my opinion if you have "internet enemies".....then all it means is that you spend too much time on the Internet.