1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Can't identify hydraulic filter

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by WayneRI, Mar 14, 2004.

1. WayneRI

WayneRI LawnSite Member

Bought a Lesco 52' hydro w/b last summer, time to change hyd. oil and filter. OEM filter is Norman p/n 325. NAPA guys cannot identify an aftermarket equivalent. (Lesco dealer is kind of far away) Anyone kwow a name-brand filter that will replace this one?

2. metro-hp_48

metro-hp_48 LawnSite Senior Member
    from TN

Filter1.com should a # on a Wix for you. Easy to look up (never tried to find a Hydro filter, though) Wix is all I will buy anymore.

3. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

I went to the wix and the fram web sites with no luck

4. metro-hp_48

from TN

Hmmmm Let me check some other places. (heard some bad things about Fram, after a search here)

5. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Im not a fan of fram either but just used there web site to try and get a cross reference and they dont have a cross on it

6. metro-hp_48

from TN

Hear that! STILL haven't been able to cross reference that Norman yet. Except for contacting them on their site. I KNEW there was a reason I never bought a Lesco. LOL! (just kidding.....I'm sure their good mowers. There has to be some Lesco owners that have found a good replacement,