Can't stop spending money!

Lawn-Scapes

LawnSite Silver Member
At the beginning of the year I thought I had convinced myself to not make any major purchases this year... WRONG.

On Wednesday at 8:00am I will be picking up my new DC XT3200-72. I hope it's as good as most folks say it is!! :)

meets1

LawnSite Gold Member
I agree! I thought I didn't anything bid either this year. Bought a new PG machine, trimmer & blower, and now looking at adding another mower due to volume and time constraints! Now I am considering an enclosed trailer! Need to stop spending!!!! My wife calls these things TOYS

tiedeman

LawnSite Fanatic
So far I am doing good this year...only bought a new aerator. But now one of my Stihl FS80's is going.

jajwrigh

LawnSite Bronze Member
I origianlly thought that this was going to be a tight budget year, but things have been going well and I am going to do some expanding soon....so I am going to spend a lot too.

Lbilawncare

LawnSite Bronze Member
Good choice with the 72" 32hp Generac, you'll especially love the fans on the spindles that keep the deck clean.

RTallday

LawnSite Member
If things keep going the way they are so far, im thinking of adding another Wright stander or maybe even a Vermeer stump grinder to the fleet. Glad to hear that everyone is having a decent season so far!

-Rich

Fescue Farmer

LawnSite Member
Low interest rates, more work - why not! I purchased 2 new Hustler mini Super z's (25hp/52"), a used Lesco gas powered spreader, a used Lesco Renovator, and just today had a Bobcat MT52 mini track loader with an auger head, two bits and a trencher attachment delivered to the shop! Quite overwhelming, as we are a small outfit, but our old Encore Z52's were slap wore out and we have been getting tired of renting a trencher for our irrigation installs and that Little MT52 is sooooo handy.

Question for you all: When we rent equipment, we generally pass the rental charge on to the customer. If you own your own specialty piece of equipment, how do you guys charge the customer? (in order to make payments; maintenance & wear on machine etc.)

o-so-n-so

LawnSite Bronze Member
I just bought a pole saw today. $600.00 but will make it back quick.

RTallday....what model grinder are you looking at? I have a sc502 and it is the way to go. Not to big but large enough for those big jobs. Been grinding for about 4 years now and still enjoy the work.

O-O

Top Forums