Lawn Care Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Haha, well then I guess you'll just have to boom it all the way back and ride around like that for a while - it should actually stay pretty good because that's what I did my first couple of times out and it really didn't float down much.

I'll be curious to see what suggestions your friend has to offer (as well as anyone else on the forum), maybe I'm missing the trick all together?

Most definitely. Think about the vast volume difference between a 10' pusher and the bucket.

Here's mine in all her glory:

That is a very cool photo.

I like the Power Drab comment:clapping:

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Well said. Right when you feel the stick is done coming back at you, you push forward...nicely...and it'll lock. Very easy to do. Watch this youtube link below at 7:12 and you can see where the hoe wants to stop coming up. I've seen some idiots slam the hoe back because they jam the lever forward thinking the faster they do it (and the higher the throttle) the better...good way to break the latch/lock. You'll get good enough at it that you won't have to bring it up, then lower it then bring it back. You just bring it up and latch it and go...just like the link below.

Nice hoe btw. Nice to see a case hoe on this forum. Now don't forget to update with pics on the job. :)
Thanks for all the help guys.. My buddy showed me how to do it in 5 seconds :laugh:

Dan i cannot belive you just said that. I took the boom out to dig And i cant get it back in. Its in my yard still like that.. I have a friend coming tomm to help me put it back in.. Let me ask you something what if there is no place to push the extendahoe against now what?? Lol
Posted via Mobile Device
Don't you reverse boom direction at the breakover point?

Every Case i have been on since the 580B has been that way.
Posted via Mobile Device

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.