Casey's Pictures Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by caseysmowing, Sep 16, 2013.

1. johndeereman123

johndeereman123 LawnSite Member

Ohh my is that some serious squat haha

2. caseysmowing

caseysmowing LawnSite Silver Member

I've put 2 tons of gravel in it before put some of those loads of wood were 3+ tons. The dumper barely did it and I bent the frame where the rubber stops hit the rear end.

3. caseysmowing

Had another girl 9/18/18 she is perfect! Took 6 weeks off of my full time job. Geared up for leaves right but still have 1-2 mows left for the year. Ready for the season to be over. Hoping for lots of snow to play in.

4. Smith Lawn & Landscaping

Smith Lawn & Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats Casey, how are the twins doing? I'm still mowing myself but ready for leaf cleanups.

TrainingWheels and hort101 like this.
  5. caseysmowing

They are doing great. Getting big quick and being good big sisters.

TrainingWheels likes this.
  6. Smith Lawn & Landscaping

Smith Lawn & Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Good to hear. My 5 year old is growing like a weed and we now have a 5 month old boy who is amazing.

7. caseysmowing

That is awesome! They really are amazing little blessing. They have their moments but for the most part they are great.

8. caseysmowing

End of the year/season update. 2018 was the year of the never ending rain. I think I skipped a week when I went on vacation and that was it. Had to skip weeks due to it being too wet or actual standing water in yards. No time to pick up extras or work on equipment. I did put a rear end in my box truck and I think I'll be doing a transmission before spring. Leaf season was the biggest mess I've had to deal with with all the rain, ice, and snow. Still have one or two to do if the weather permits. Picked up a used hurricane X3 with 130 hours on it for 5k. I have been wanting one of these for a long time but haven't had the money since having kids. I already had talked myself into pulling the trigger on a new z3 next fall when ferris and Billy goat start selling them. Even though I didn't want to drop 12k on a blower that is way overkill for a solo part timer but my body is getting tired and I'm getting older and need a tax write off. Happy to get the x3 for 5k to say the least. New baby is doing great along with the wife and twins. Still working lots of OT at the full time job.

9. Wanito05

Wanito05 LawnSite Member

Congrats on the baby! I think anyone from Ohio to the east coast had a tough fall season trying to get leaves finished. I have a couple left but at this point might as well make it a spring clean up lol hope all is well

caseysmowing likes this.