• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

CDL B or A Driver

Groundcover Solutions

LawnSite Bronze Member
I am in desperate need of a CDL class A or B driver w/ air-brakes! Some labor is involved. Starting pay is $13per hour. Please fax application or resume to 734-416-9540

Grassmechanic

LawnSite Silver Member
You'll be in desperate need for some time. 2 years ago, I was hiring CDL-A drivers for $15/hr - no labor. Did not recieve any apps, until I went to $18/hr. CDL-A drivers in the Detroit area command high wages, with all the union work available.

OP
Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions

LawnSite Bronze Member
Wow that is alot! I placed an ad in the paper yesterday for 13. I guess I will wait untill it runs out and if i don't get any leads i will bring up the rate. Thanks for the advice.

OP
Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions

LawnSite Bronze Member
Wow that is alot! I placed an add in the paper yesterday for 13. I guess I will wait untill it runs out and if i don't get any leads i will bring up the rate. Thanks for the advice.

OP
Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions

LawnSite Bronze Member
Well I my ad was in the paper for one day and i got 7 responses so far!!! did not expcet that to happen but hey it is always good to have more than expected and i still have 6 more days to go!!!!

keith_480231

LawnSite Member
CDL B or A Driver

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am in desperate need of a CDL class A or B driver w/ air-brakes! Some labor is involved. Starting pay is $13per hour. Please fax application or resume to 734-416-9540

Know this post is almost 2 years ago but was wondering if you were all set for this upcoming season? I have a Class A license and have experience on all types of landscape construction equipment. E-mail me back @ keith_480231@netzero.net or just respond here. Thanks and have a great day!:waving: