1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Cemetary Bid

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by vixlawnservice, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

Your right about getting chewed out over trimming every 2 weeks only do it if they let you trim once a week. I would do it for around $350 also. I have 2 cemeteries one with hundreds and hundreds of head stones and about 7 acres to mow the other has around 150 stones and about 2 acres. I wish you luck on the bid!:waving:

2. cwlawley

cwlawley LawnSite Senior Member

I would also be around the $300 mark. Probably $1100 for the month every week, or 650 biweekly per month.

3. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

let me inform you again,, there is no bi-weekly options with cemetaries that's, point blank. its an every week event , no ifs ,ans ,or buts period . i promise you if you dont do the job every week you will have someone screaming down your neck on a constant basis. i remember the first cemetary i did back in the 80's i tried an every 10 day service an believe me it was a nightmare. if it wasn't the cemetaries board members calling me , it was the kin folk of the deceased.Heres the deal the cemetaries gonna gripe either way if ya cut before schedule , on schedule , or behind schedule.i have cut a cemetary before on schedule an was back to cut again in 5 days due to the weather in early spring. if you dont stay on top of these type accounts you will be done .have a great day george