1. Maintaining Company Culture During Stressful Times

How do you maintain a positive company culture during a time of social distancing, economic uncertainty, and health worries? Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

Cemetery advise please

Discussion in 'Bidding, Estimating and Pricing' started by FERT-TEK, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Doc8406

Doc8406 LawnSite Fanatic

Just experienced this doing a horse farm fence..

IMG_1423.JPG
    IMG_1426.JPG
    IMG_1435.JPG

hort101 likes this.
  2. starry night

starry night LawnSite Platinum Member

Ahh, God's country.

Doc8406 likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

As I mentioned this 25 acre cemetery is my job if I want it. It is a mixture of above ground and ground level head stones, and is a no bid prospect.

I will be meeting with board of directors for an interview before the new year and they will be offering a salary for the work done. this is a tough question to ask with the limited information I am offering. Respectfully, I am not going to ask you guys for actual numbers but a range. What kind of annual revenue should I expect from this? I will hopefully know more about their equipment and expectations next week.

a) $15 - 20k annually
    B) 20 - 25k
    C) 25 - 30k
    D) 30 - 35k
    E) 35 - 40k

4. OP
    OP
    FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes the trimming sounds like the worst part. This is why I asked about PGR’s for the above ground grave stones, fence lines and other obstacles. I am considering bringing my son along one day a week to let him get his hands dirty and earn a buck or two doing the trim and blower work. Cant screw that up too much. I also was researching some of the trimmer attachments that can be attached to a zero turn. Anything to make myself more efficient.

FYI, at this point just trying to wrap my mind around what I might have in front of me