1. Is Landscaping An “Essential Business” In Your Region?
    Read the timely article from Turf addressing this question. Click here to learn more.

COVID-19 Safety Procedures For Landscapers
    As you are working out in the field, maximize safety for you, your crews, and customers. Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

Cemetery advise please

Discussion in 'Bidding, Estimating and Pricing' started by FERT-TEK, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Doc8406

Doc8406 LawnSite Fanatic

Just experienced this doing a horse farm fence..

IMG_1423.JPG
    IMG_1426.JPG
    IMG_1435.JPG

hort101 likes this.
  2. starry night

starry night LawnSite Gold Member

Ahh, God's country.

Doc8406 likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

As I mentioned this 25 acre cemetery is my job if I want it. It is a mixture of above ground and ground level head stones, and is a no bid prospect.

I will be meeting with board of directors for an interview before the new year and they will be offering a salary for the work done. this is a tough question to ask with the limited information I am offering. Respectfully, I am not going to ask you guys for actual numbers but a range. What kind of annual revenue should I expect from this? I will hopefully know more about their equipment and expectations next week.

a) $15 - 20k annually
    B) 20 - 25k
    C) 25 - 30k
    D) 30 - 35k
    E) 35 - 40k

4. OP
    OP
    FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes the trimming sounds like the worst part. This is why I asked about PGR’s for the above ground grave stones, fence lines and other obstacles. I am considering bringing my son along one day a week to let him get his hands dirty and earn a buck or two doing the trim and blower work. Cant screw that up too much. I also was researching some of the trimmer attachments that can be attached to a zero turn. Anything to make myself more efficient.

FYI, at this point just trying to wrap my mind around what I might have in front of me