Cemetery help part three (fert and weed control)

Discussion in 'Fertilizer Application' started by FERT-TEK, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Doc8406

Doc8406 LawnSite Fanatic

what ever picture i was uploading for my signature.. was showing up in your signature as well when i was looking at your posts.. i wasn't sure as to which end of it was causing it all.. but i deleted my picture and it disappeared from your posts as well.. so that is so :dizzy: i don't have a clue!

2. OP
    OP
    FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

Gotcha

Doc8406 likes this.
  3. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

I am retired and did not mow grass in my active years. So no experience with growth regulators.
    Well, except for a granular product 20 years ago. I think it was made by Scotts-professional years ago--forgot the name of it.
    I am sure you are aware of the yellow color of the dinitro-aniline pre-emergent herbicides. There is a certain amount of risk from this product, of course. It fades out after a few days of sunlight--so they say.
    And, of course, iron solutions can cause major rusty brown stains. Avoid any liquid or granules that contain iron.
    Give the board of directors some greater confidence. You might want to consider a herbicide that is water clear--or nearly so. Lesco "Eliminate" is pale yellow in the jug--but water-clear after adding it to the tank.