1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Censorship by Sean Adams

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by JamesDean, Jul 8, 2008.

1. JamesDean

JamesDean LawnSite Member
    from mi

Hi Sean, it's scottc back under another name. Why are you deleting my posts about your spamming?

2. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

In no particular order....

#1 - you are posting in my blog

#2 - it isn't censorship - read the terms of use of this site, which you agree to every time you break the rules and sign up with a different name

#3 - read #2

#4 - it is not spam - I am the administrator of this site and our company owns this site - we are permitted to send messages to members of our site (again in the terms of use you agreed to upon signing up)

#5 - by joining this site and VOLUNTARILY providing your email address, it is not spam

#6 - definition of spam - Spam is unsolicited e-mail on the Internet. From the sender's point-of-view, it's a form of bulk mail, often to a list obtained by companies that specialize in creating e-mail distribution lists. ...