1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

central Maryland area guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by Matts lawn care, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

does any one here cut in central MD?

2. Bel Air Bob

Bel Air Bob LawnSite Member

Yes, in Baltimore and Harford counties. Where R U?

3. Bel Air Bob

Yes, I cut in Baltimore and Harford counties

4. Bel Air Bob

I see you are in Columbia. I am still new at this posting stuff. I am trying to find someone going to Kentucky for Expo. I don't feel like driving all the way down there by myself and my wife had to cancel coming along. We could save some money gas, hotel, if you know anyone interested. I will have room for one or two people besides me and luggage. Taking my Explorer, maybe 4 all together, though not much room for bringing back anything I guess. Give me a calll at 410-803-1956 if you or anyone you know is interested. I figure there has to be someone in MD, PA, VA, DE, going could pool with. Anyway, yah, I cut in central MD. gonna log off for now, get up early tomorrow

5. Matts lawn care

from MD

sorry cant come with lawn care and school right now im overloaded. Does any one know a good spot to buy trailers around here?

6. Bel Air Bob

Jiffy Hitch on rt 40 has a good selection and decent pricing, but it's an hour from you probably. on 40 a couple miles inside Harford County

7. Matts lawn care

from MD

ok that sounds good i was going to have to drive 4 hours to get the outher trailer in wv

8. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

jiffy hitch has a place in Millersville too , also for a small trailer try TSC in Mt Aery or Lux trailer sales or Perone trailers in Laurel

9. Matts lawn care

from MD

i am looking for a 6 by 12 or 6 by 14 single axle do you know about what the prices would be there?

10. stoneseller

stoneseller LawnSite Member
    from MD Z7

I bought a dump trailer from Bartley Trailer, a division of Bartley Concrete. They inventory a pretty good variety of trailers. Located on Rt 108 in Sandy Spring, probably about 15 minutes from Columbia.

http://www.bartleytrailers.com/landscapetrailers.html

I had them remove the factory hitch on my 2500HD, and replace with a Class 4 hitch, so I don't have to mess with hooking up a weight distributing coupler to haul up to 10,000 lbs. They were quite reasonable in pricing.

David in Highland, MD