Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I receive notification from the University of Georgia confirming successful completion of the turf management certification program. Completing the program also enables me to become landscape industry certified through the NLAP. The program is very well developed and has definitely helped me gain a comprehensive understanding of turf management.

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
I applaud your success! Great job!

Reactions: hort101

·
Registered
6 Posts
I receive notification from the University of Georgia confirming successful completion of the turf management certification program. Completing the program also enables me to become landscape industry certified through the NLAP. The program is very well developed and has definitely helped me gain a comprehensive understanding of turf management.

·
Registered
489 Posts
How many tests and how complicated was it?

·
Premium Member
9,123 Posts
We had one cert program here at the community college and got shut down due to the state pulling funding.... Sucked. I had just started working on it but they only allowed those with just a few credits left to finish out. I still enjoyed and learned a lot from the classes I did take. Way to go on finishing yours.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts