Changing from ECS to Pistol Grips??

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by RB, Aug 19, 2001.

  1. RB

    RB LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 316

    I just purchased a 48" Turf Tracer HP with ECS. I was wondering if I am able to change to the pistol grips? Mower is TT4717KAC 277215. What part(s) number will I need?

  2. eXmark

    eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor
    Messages: 4,258

    Hello Ron,

    Yes you can switch over, but we don't have a kit to do so. This means you'll be buying parts invidually, which can be costly.
    I'll put a list together and email it to you, with any instructions that may be helpful. Please give me a day or so though!

    A good idea for you (not so much for our parts sales though), might be to try and find someone who has a pistol grip that is looking to switch to the ECS. With my list, you could see exactly what you need to trade, and both be happy.

    Is there something that you don't like about it? Some possible improvements we should think about? Email us at and let us know, we're always looking for any feedback, good or bad, we can get on our machines.

  3. Administrator

    Administrator Administrator
    Messages: 865


    You can always post a parts for trade in this eXmark forum. Maybe you will find someone to swap out parts.

    Chuck Keough

Share This Page