1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

    Dismiss Notice

Charging for roundup in FLA

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by michindi, Sep 24, 2006.

  1. michindi

    michindi LawnSite Member
    Messages: 98

    I cant seem to find anything about charging customers for roundup. Is there a law that states that you need a license to use and charge a customer for roundup? Any and all help would be great.
  2. SodKing

    SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,641

    Of course you need a license! Look at the sticky at the top of the page. You can also call your state dept of agriculture or go to the website and lookup the laws.
  3. Gatewayuser

    Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,765

    Anything that you spray, spread, sprinkle, squirt etc. you need a license. Some states however don't require you to have one for PLAIN fertilizer, there again if it has pre-emergence in it then you need a license.

Share This Page