1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

Charlotte area longleaf supplier??

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by FATWEASEL, Jun 8, 2007.

1. FATWEASEL

FATWEASEL LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Anybody got a good supplier for longleaf pine needles in the Charlotte NC area. I hardly ever do pinestraw (mainly hardwood mulch) but the two places I had used have absolutely nothing. They're pulling orders from the woods and only have slash.

Apparently fires in Georgia are taking a toll and of all things, woodpecker mating season is keeping me from getting a supply. I only need 100 bales right now but was quoted 3-4 weeks minimum if I order now.

I know they're out there. I just don't have time to call or drive to find them and of all things my cell got destoyed with about 300 professional contacts.:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

Anybody??? Oh yeah, and at a good price. I 'bout puked when I was quoted $385 delivered for slash pine.

Andy

2. Rons Rightway Lawncare

Rons Rightway Lawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Try J&J farms 800-644-5003

3. FATWEASEL

FATWEASEL LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Thanks, Ron. Where are they located?