• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

CHEAP Peltor Worktunes

curry

LawnSite Member
Was at Wallyworld last night and saw the worktunes on clearance for $17. They showed to be regularly $50. Bought two pair for that price. You might want to check your local store. They may be clearancing them out everywhere and you can get a good deal.

grass_cuttin_fool

LawnSite Gold Member
That is a good price, I just got me a set this week and really like them, paid more than that too, but i dont do wally world.

bobbygedd

LawnSite Fanatic
what the heck is wally world? we don't have cheap stores like that in jersey, we only have walmart

aries

LawnSite Senior Member
I rember wally world from that chevy chase movie vacation I thought it was an amusement park what the @#$%^.

grass_cuttin_fool

LawnSite Gold Member
Walker - The reason I dont do Walmart (wally world) is that I compare them to the large corporate lco. They are doing volume and driving down cost much the same as the large nationally lawn care buisness. I just choose to support my local dealer because Walmart doesnt sell commercial equipment and if we dont support dealers then I may have to start driving a great distance to get parts or service. And thats something I cant get at wally world, just my 2 cents worth

ElephantNest

LawnSite Bronze Member
Thanks for the heads-up! I just picked up a set for $17.00 !

They had no clue, as there was no barcode on the last pair, so they sold them to me for what I told them was the clearance price. Sweeeeet.