Lawn Care Forum banner

Cheap Post Cards

977 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Gaturf 
#1 ·
FOR ALL YOU NEW GUYS OUT THERE LOOKING FOR A POST CARD COMPANY I FOUND A GOOD ONE. WE JUST ORDERED 5000 POST CARDS, FULL COLOR WITH B/W BACKS FOR $200 INCLUDING SHIPPING. THE WEB SITE IS EASY TO USE, SHIPPING WAS FAST (TWO DAYS EARLY) AND THE PRODUCT LOOKS GREAT! THE WEB SITE IS

WWW.PRINTSMADEEASY.COM

GATURF

#2 ·
Just checked out their site and looks good. Can you post a pic of yours? Id like to see their quality.

#5 ·
gotprint.com is $50.00 cheaper.
they were cheaper but i didnt like the predesigned landscaping postcards. i paid a little more but the quality is 10 times better. ill see if i can post a picture.

ga turf

#6 ·
my post cards have just enough info. i just put the stuff they need to see.

Leaf Rectangle Terrestrial plant Vegetation Grass

Attachments

#7 ·
now i have to hurry and finish my web site....all i have is the started page with general info.

#8 ·
Ooooh, I didn't know gotprint had predesigned cards. I uploaded my own design to them... came back with a high gloss finish... extra heavy duty cardstock.

#10 ·
Ooooh, I didn't know gotprint had predesigned cards. I uploaded my own design to them... came back with a high gloss finish... extra heavy duty cardstock.
yeah they have a few ideas. but nothing i liked. if i had my own design to upload it would have been a great deal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.