Check Out Great Dane's Surfer

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Michael J. Donovan, Dec 27, 2006.

1. Great Dane

Great Dane Inactive

The Financing will last until March 2007, 0% for 36 months but the no payments for 6 months ended 12/31/2006.

2. Hard Worker

Hard Worker LawnSite Member

Great Dane, Is this true that there are improved drive handles? If so can you give some part numbers so that we can get them ordered soon? Thanks

3. Great Dane

Great Dane Inactive

Yes ther are new handles avalible the part #200080 & 200081, you will also need four bushings #200116 and the grips are #D18093.

Trae

4. Hard Worker

Trae, Thanks for the quick response! Do you have a parts breakdown showing these new handles that you could possibly link? I would like to check these new handles out. Great news:clapping:

5. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I would love to purchase one of these but the closest dealer is 35 miles from me......sucks.

6. Great Dane

Great Dane Inactive

This is an image of the new handles, i do not have an assembly print for you I hope this helps you out.

Trae

handle.jpg

7. Hard Worker

Trae, Thanks but for some reason the picture is not available or I cannot see it??:confused:

8. Great Dane

Great Dane Inactive

Sorry about that try this format.

Trae

Attached Files:

9. pbdlandscaping

pbdlandscaping LawnSite Member

My local dealer just started selling the Surfer, It really looks like a nice machine and it might be my next mower after I purchase a 36" mower...I was rather impressed.

10. Daneman

Daneman LawnSite Member

Are there any rebates on Great Danes, like the EverRide has? You build them both, right?