• CA Lessons: Landscaping To Reduce Wildfire Risk
    While there are no ways to fireproof a property, there are strategies to design and maintain landscapes for reduced vulnerability. Click here to learn more.

Check out my Shrub Work

NELawnCare

LawnSite Member

fiveoboy01

LawnSite Silver Member
Looks great, those are the properties you like to get...

Is it just me or does that tree to the right of the bushes have a major lean to it?

Things are greening up well here, but it got cold and growth has slowed:mad:

Liquidfast

LawnSite Senior Member
I like it too.

Question for ya though. If you offer to beat any competitors price by 10% (minimum, according to you) and let's say another company offers the same thing....how does that work?

The bush does have a gangster lean to it but GREAT WORK!

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
How the heck are you guys getting that nice of weather in Wisconsin when we aren't even close to that? We are on the same lat. lines as you, and yet you have a tree that is fully bloomed and leaved out.

OP
NELawnCare

NELawnCare

LawnSite Member
How the heck are you guys getting that nice of weather in Wisconsin when we aren't even close to that? We are on the same lat. lines as you, and yet you have a tree that is fully bloomed and leaved out.
80 degrees here in Wis. Been that way for 8 weeks....NO! Just kidding. It's a property I did while in South Texas.

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
I guess that would explain the St. Augustine or whatever type of grass that is.lol

RedMax Man

LawnSite Platinum Member
Pretty nice work but that house is ugly IMO.