Check out these stripes

usmcdroach

LawnSite Member
So I figured I would bite the bullet and get a 36" to do backyards and smaller houses. So I bought a used (new to me) Lesco 36" and ran over my yard to see how she looks and I am impressed! Just ran over real quick 2 times and check out the lines she laid down

yard.jpg

ALEX'S LANDSCAPING

LawnSite Senior Member
Nice stripes!
Did you attach a striping kit on your Lesco 36' or is it doing naturally?

Last edited:
OP
U

usmcdroach

LawnSite Member
no striping kit just the way it cuts. Maybe its me Maybe its the mower I dont know. I have seen other people use lescos and never liked them as I never saw good stripes but this one does for sure. Its not really even growing season yet just wanted to see how she did I cant wait to see how she looks when the grass is really green

ALEX'S LANDSCAPING

LawnSite Senior Member
no striping kit just the way it cuts. Maybe its me Maybe its the mower I dont know. I have seen other people use lescos and never liked them as I never saw good stripes but this one does for sure. Its not really even growing season yet just wanted to see how she did I cant wait to see how she looks when the grass is really green
I've seen other mowers stripe without a striping kit (including mine) but not that good! :)
I would post some of mine but the grass is not at the point where it needs cutting.