• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Check out this Exmark rider for sale by me

grassman177

LawnSite Fanatic
yeah, good buy but i have seen that b4 i think, so make sure it is not a scam and dont pay till you have the mower in hand

Jason Rose

LawnSite Fanatic
It blows my mind that some guys out there are willing to buy a BRAND NEW mower for a back-up unit, and then never, orhardly ever use it, then sell it and loose that much money on it.

My opinion, if you want a back-up machine for your only, say 60" machine, buy a new one and put the old one in the garage for the back-up. Or, if you don't want a new one yet, but feel the need for a back-up, find a good used one for half the price, or less, than a new one. But that's just me I guess.

grassman177

LawnSite Fanatic
i think it may actually have been posted here, but i dont know if it was a member or someone posting it as they found it there and thought it was a deal for someone

topsites

LawnSite Fanatic
The whole thing don't make a whole lot of sense to me...
Wouldn't be the first time I seen a peach for sale where there was really a lemon underneath.
A sour half-rotten one at that lol and that's if there's anything at all...

Sorry to be this way but why would someone spend 8 or 9 g's and never use a machine,
then a year or so later try and still get top dollar for it?
Even if the warranty transfers it's dang near expired.

Sounds to me like maybe now the guy can't afford the payments?
And maybe not but I'd give the man 6g's for it and wish'm luck.

That's assuming the call and subsequent trip or what have you isn't a waste of my time.
I ain't playing with these folks.

Last edited:

soloscaperman

LawnSite Gold Member
25HP for a 60 inch deck..... I would at least get a 27HP. I think Kohler had a problem with the seals or the bolts on that motor. Make sure it doesn't blow smoke.