Check out this truck

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Aug 19, 2007.

1. FIMCO-MEISTER

FIMCO-MEISTER Banned

2. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Too bad it probably won't be street-legal in the USA

3. FIMCO-MEISTER

FIMCO-MEISTER Banned

You don't think it can be titled here? If he can answer the title issue I might bid on it. McAllen is no man's land for cars. Between Mexico and TX nothing gets registered everything is cash.

4. Wet_Boots

I think the diesel engine is a problem, as far as emission standards go, which is why no 60 mpg diesel Smart Cars are littering our highways.

5. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Actually a pretty clean looking rig.

6. FIMCO-MEISTER

FIMCO-MEISTER Banned

Did you see the Mercedes seats? New diesel engine. I'd love to own that truck but right now I'm struggling with an untitled boat that I thought i got a great deal on until I discovered what a PIB it is to get untitled stuff registered. i figured the state would love to get something added to the tax roll. WRONG! They are more interested in getting all the unpaid tax from its previous history.

7. gusbuster

gusbuster LawnSite Bronze Member

And I thought this was just a CA thing.

Try winning something and then registaring in with your state's d.m.v.

Man, was that a pain.

8. Rotor_Tool

Rotor_Tool LawnSite Senior Member

I have seen these trucks running around on College campuses for maintenance purposes. I don't know if College's have special permissions with regard to titling vehicles, but these trucks sure seem handy for service related work.

9. Wet_Boots

I followed a trailer of little pickups that looked like that, but when I finally caught up to them, I could see that they were Daihatsu maintenance pickups, not intended for actual road use.

10. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Nice! Should only take you two or three months to drive up here, and by then
    the RAINS should have hit!:laugh: