Lawn Care Forum banner

Check this out

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  minix 
#1 ·
My son just turned 14 a few days ago he was in the shop today messing around before we went out to mow. I came out of the office to leave and he showed me our toro z that kid built a stripper for it and it looked like one you could order from the dealer. It was awsome and now he wouldnt let me mow anything with the toro and 3 McDonalds got sweet strippe jobs lol .

This pic was taken with my cell phone , in real life they look 10x better

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
never seen a hydrant that far from road?..up here anyway in WI they are between walk and road. Got to wonder if that is a 'real' one? But.. I like those strips and I like the young lad- way to apply yourself. You have a right to be proud of your accomplishment..And Dad surely is proud of you. My teenager is not..well thats another story for a differant site.

#6 ·
never seen a hydrant that far from road?..up here anyway in WI they are between walk and road. Got to wonder if that is a 'real' one? But.. I like those strips and I like the young lad- way to apply yourself. You have a right to be proud of your accomplishment..And Dad surely is proud of you. My teenager is not..well thats another story for a differant site.
Ya its real and I have mowed that many times and never though about it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.