chem lawn spray gun question

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by anthony, Aug 4, 2002.

  1. anthony

    anthony Guest
    Messages: 0

    i don't have much experence with my tank sprayer(i only been useing it for fungicide applications. and as soon as temore AKA steve emails me back i will be useing it for shrub applications.:confused:

    my questions are

    1. are they a standard gun for lawn applications?

    i seen 2 different spray rigs last week with a stainless steel spray gun.....

    2. mine drips a little are they rebuildable and if so is it a "no brainer"

  2. Chem lawn gun is for as follows "LAWNS" hence the name chemical lawn gun.

    You are in search of something more like a JD9 gun.
  3. Green Sweep

    Green Sweep LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Pittsburgh, PA
    Messages: 322

    Lesco sells rebuild kits for chemlawn guns. I think that they are 5 or 6 bucks each. If the gun is dripping, get a rebuild kit & replace the insides. It's simple, & will only take you a minute to do.

  4. ipm

    ipm LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 264

    You saw a JD9 gun. They are great for tree and shrub apps. As far as the leaking gun, you need to buy a kit(contains o-rings etc.) that will solve that problem. You also need to make sure that whatever size tip you use is calibrated with tank pressure.

Share This Page