Chemical Licensing???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Daleman, Jun 15, 2001.

  1. Daleman

    Daleman LawnSite Member
    Messages: 90

    I just recently read a few posts about needing a license to spray "round-up". I am planning on starting a lawncare business next spring, and would like to know where I can find out if my state requires a license to spray such chemicals?? I live in Indiana.
  2. CSRA Landscaping

    CSRA Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,232

    Welcome to Lawnsite, Daleman. Let me be the first to point you in the direction of the search button on the top of the page, located just beneath the banner ad. You can get all sorts of info. there without duplicating previous threads.

    Also, call your local county extension agent. They can give you all sorts of info. Good luck!

Share This Page