Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
if im already there i just do it.i have also been in the middle of cutting a lawn then the dumb*** chemlawn guy starts his app

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Originally posted by mike9497
if im already there i just do it.i have also been in the middle of cutting a lawn then the dumb*** chemlawn guy starts his app
Don't even get me started on that. I almost got into a physical fight with a guy one time. I don't understand how that company stays in business.

:(

·
Registered
87 Posts
Had a guy with no ppe on at all start his app. We were standing within 15' of him. No warning, just started spraying. Oh yea, he did this while the wind was blowing our way. Almost blew a gasket. Needless to say, this one got reported.

·
Registered
591 Posts
early this summer i witnessed a chemlawn guy pour about 5-10lbs of fertilizer down the storm drain before putting the spreader back into the truck. Due to the time of year it was probably a weed/feed/insect - brutal on any ecosystem.

No i didnt report this one, b/c i couldnt find who i was supposed to report this too. The local police were no real help.

Is there a national chem reporting agency or anything?

·
Registered
975 Posts
If you go to the blue pages, or government listings you'll find a number to the EPA or the Department of Agriculture. Either one will be able to take a report or answer any questions you may have about pesticides.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey, these chemlawn dudes have a job to do as well.Try to get the fertilizing too. Tell the customer its in his/ her best interest

·
Registered
305 Posts
You should wait 24-48 hours after granular fertilizer is applied before mowing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.