• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Chicago weather is so predictable.....

twins_lawn_care

LawnSite Senior Member
Last weekend, it was in the 60's,
Just yesterday, I saw a crew mowing some commercial properties, and this morning we have 2 inches of snow on the ground!

Gotta love the four seasons, and where else can you get them all in just one week!

Have to laugh at stuff like this, or we'd go crazy. I guess it's going to be a couple weeks before we get started. Just passing the time here :waving:

Zach76

LawnSite Member
Sounds like OMaha. Sunday it was sunny and 55. Monday we got about 4 inches of the white stuff. Supposed to get rain and a little more snow this evening. It better dry out for the cleanup I have scheduled for Saturday.

Mlc gmc03

LawnSite Senior Member
ya i hear ya man yesterday we were doin some early spring lawn repairs and some dormant seeding and the next thing i know its snowing ah gotta love chicago though i wouldnt trade living here for anywhere

GO BEARS!!

SUPERIOR Lawn Design

LawnSite Member
Hey same here... I hear we are in for a warmup next week though! I can then finish my prep for the other 2/3rd's of my yards...

mtdman

LawnSite Gold Member
Originally posted by twins_lawn_care
Gotta love the four seasons, and where else can you get them all in just one week!
HEY! That's what we say about Michigan. Don't like the weather? Wait awhile, it's sure to change.

:D

PLI1

LawnSite Senior Member
The warm weather the other week has been great for business!! I has gotten customers to start thinking about services they need. My phone has been ringing and I've been out meeting with customers and preparing bids while it's been overall to crummy to do much work here. Was trudging around in the snow with a lady today who wants landscaping installation done. Gotta love the windy city!

tiedeman

LawnSite Fanatic
Originally posted by mtdman
HEY! That's what we say about Michigan. Don't like the weather? Wait awhile, it's sure to change.

:D
too true. It might be a sunny day, but once a system hits Lake Michigan, its a total different story