Chip Osborne 2 day course on Systems Approach To Natural Turf Management comes to NJ.

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by phasthound, Oct 10, 2016.

1. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

You don't want to miss this course. Nov. 29 & 30 at NJ Audubon Plainsboro Preserve.

Richard McCoy says " Our company, Richard A. McCoy Horticultural Services, has been attending Chip's workshops for many years. His knowledge of organic turf care and his systems approach to turf have been instrumental in the success of our turf programs. This is a rapidly changing segment of our industry and Chip always brings something new to the table. He is engaging and always willing and able to answer any questions."

Attached Files:

2. phasthound

Chip's course has been approved for the following recertification credits:
    NJ Pesticide Credits
    Core 2
    Cat. 3A Turf 4
    Cat. 3B Tree 4
    Cat. 13 School IPM 4
    NJ Fertilizer Credits 4
    PA Pesticide Credits
    PC- Private Category 4
    07-Lawn and Turf 4
    18-Demonstration and Research 4
    23- Park/School Pest Control 4
    NOFA Accredited Organic Land Care Professionals will also receive credits.

November 29 & 30
    SAVE up to $150 by Registering before October 29!
    REGISTRATION

3. phasthound

4. phasthound

"The votes are in, and our marketplace is changing.

I've been on a "whistle stop" tour recently consulting with and educating municipalities, private organizations, and advocates in the Systems Approach to Natural Turf Management.

My travels in the last two weeks alone have had taken me from Massachusetts to California, North Carolina to Delaware and it's clear that organic lawn care is winning on a national scale.

What started as a "grassroots" campaign is now a widespread movement backed by all demographics with a desire for non-chemical strategies in lawn and landscape management.

Because you have the power to bring about real change in our industry, I'm asking you to attend one of my upcoming two-day training events in the Systems Approach to Natural Turf Management.

Your attendance qualifies you for the exam to become an Organic Lawn Care Accredited Professional (OLCAP). This designation is fast becoming the industry standard.

View our training schedule here.

Join me at the forefront of change as we take our industry into the future!

I'm Chip Osborne, from Osborne Organics, and I approve this message. :)

PS - It's not too late to take advantage of early bird registration discounts for many of our scheduled events around the country."

Upcoming Events:

Cranbury, New Jersey, November 29-30, 2016

Riverhead, New York, December 12-13, 2016

Portland, Oregon, January 17-18, 2017

Fairfield, California, January 25-26, 2017

Gaithersburg, Maryland, February 2-3 2017

Irvine, California, February 14-15, 2017

Sturbridge, Massachusetts, March 13-14, 2017

5. phasthound

6. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

Is this only on cool season grass? I live in Florida so I wanted to have an idea of what will be discussed and will it be beneficial to me? I want to hit the market running with organics but I know it will take learning.

7. phasthound

Yes the focus was on cool season grass. However the fundamentals of how organic methods work remain the same. It was a good class.

8. oqueoque

oqueoque LawnSite Gold Member
    Male, from Jersey

Does anyone know how long, after passing the exam, it takes to get the certificate of accreditation?

9. phasthound

I just sent an email to Chip to find out. Will update when I receive an answer.

oqueoque likes this.
  10. oqueoque

oqueoque LawnSite Gold Member
    Male, from Jersey

Thank you