• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

christmas cards

kirk brown

LawnSite Member
does anyone else give there customers cards at christmas?
i went around today and put one in all my customers mailboxes.hopefully they will remember me when it`s grass time.:)

True Cut Lawn Maintenance

LawnSite Senior Member
I didnt send christmas cards, but im going to send out a thank you card to this past years customers, im getting my business cards from Vista Print and they print your card on a magnetic sheet with a 2006 calender, theyre all getting one of them with the thank you.

meets1

LawnSite Gold Member
I or my wife sent out around 750 cards the week after Thanksgiving. Kinda a happy holiday, thank you card without getting too personall or spiritual.

Gatewayuser

LawnSite Bronze Member
I sent mine out on monday mine had a Bible verse inside and they do every year never had a complaint yet.

Jpocket

LawnSite Silver Member
Gatewayuser said:
I sent mine out on monday mine had a Bible verse inside and they do every year never had a complaint yet.
Im religeous but would be afraid to do that.

Gatewayuser

LawnSite Bronze Member
I thought that too but I got a card from my CPA yesterday and it had a Bible verse more spiritual than mine.