• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Christmas Present

tiedeman

LawnSite Fanatic
If you could get one toy for Christmas this year, related to the Green Industry, what would it be???

Green-Pro

LawnSite Bronze Member
John Deere 260 skid steer.

I figure I've got between now and end of Feb. to use the subliminal technique on my wife. I keep slipping the word skid steer into conversation, and whispering it into her ear at night :cool2: Also helps to be booking some hardscapes for beginning of season 2006 payup

exmark72

LawnSite Member
might not qualify by a ford f550 crew cab, diesel with 12ft dump body with high sides

OP
tiedeman

tiedeman

LawnSite Fanatic
I slipped new truck to her today, and she just about slapped me

leadarrows

LawnSite Senior Member
I'M not picky Santa can leave me ether a Dura Tech HD-8 Tub Grinder or a John Deere 410G Back hoe. I need both.

Envy Lawn Service

LawnSite Fanatic
Boy... a green industry christmas present... buy I dunno really...

There are several things I'd like to have and I'm really not sure what ONE thing of those I would pick. Makes for some nice wishful thinking though.

OP
tiedeman

tiedeman

LawnSite Fanatic
I love that movie.

My wife just shakes her head when I watch that.

Green-Pro

LawnSite Bronze Member
tiedeman said:
I slipped new truck to her today, and she just about slapped me
LOL Thats the way it works first the slap at first mention, subliminal message will eventually turn that slap into a smile, laugh, then just buy it & shut up about it :p Got to start early though I figure a three month attack is in order for a piece of equipment like a skid steer.

lwcmattlifter

LawnSite Senior Member
Softail Duce...for estimates and relaxation to keep from getting burned out during the summer months.