1. Trouble Finding PPE, Sanitizer, and Cleaning Supplies?

How can you get what you need for the safety of your crews? Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

CHUCK GOING ON A CRUISE? SITE OWNER - ADMIN

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Nilsson Associates, Jun 4, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

So...you gonna set the acount up Phil or not???<p>Bill

2. columbiaplower

columbiaplower LawnSite Senior Member

yeah whatever count me in (even though i hate that stupid A-1)

3. OP
    OP
    Nilsson Associates

Nilsson Associates LawnSite Member

Okay, <br>I'll go to the bank tomorrow, see about setting it up, get verifications and email same to Chuck. If there's no red tape, they issue an account number, I'll post that number here unless you guys think it's a security thing. Then maybe Eric or Chuck somebody can track the account for balance on hand via the computer, maybe toll free, if not toll free I can call in from here, or Chuck should do that cuzz it'll be in his name? Whatever. Tomorrow I'll check it out, get back later on tommorrow on boards, maybe explain the &quot;mechanics&quot; of what they say at bank. If an obstacle, I'll work on workin it out because I see on TV many times<br>that donations can be sent to thus and so .. so I know there's a way to do this.<p>Phil N

4. Dennis

Dennis LawnSite Member
    from Ga.

ok, I'm In.<br>Just Don't tell the wife, she wants to go on A cruise to...<p>Hey! maybe she can go with chuck...

5. curlawngreen

curlawngreen Banned

Wherever dogturd is owes a dollar any way. I will kick in my $5.00

6. OP
    OP
    Nilsson Associates

Nilsson Associates LawnSite Member

Who knows, Chuck's a good lookin guy. Betcha lots of ladies out there would like to take that trip with him. Most rooms on ships have two bunks, but some bunks have two people in them I think, sometimes. I have a good feeling about this, I think we'll be able to raise the money. Hey, all were askin is $3.50 cents ... Chuck will always remember everybody did this for him. Maybe we'll raise enough money for Chuck to invite a guest along on the trip. But if that doesn't happen, no problem, there's more pretty ladies alone on crew ships that you'd expect. Day one, ten of them are already &quot;staking you out&quot; coming in for the kill.<br>Chuck will have problems keeping them all under control.<p>Phil N

7. bsmith

bsmith LawnSite Member
    from Texas

who's Chuck?

8. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Wow guys I really appreciate the gesture and I just want you to know I enjoy LawnSite.com as much as you do and its not like a job to me.<p>I have some very exciting features to add to LawnSite.com in the next few days and I will let everyone know when its ready to go. I have 2 programming companies working on projects that will help your business and mine.<p>Chuck Keough<br>LawnSite.com

9. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks Chuck.......hope this all works out for you!<p>----------<br>&quot;guido&quot;<br>David M. Famiglietti

10. sunrise

sunrise Banned

Sure I give it to it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.