1. Trouble Finding PPE, Sanitizer, and Cleaning Supplies?

How can you get what you need for the safety of your crews? Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

CHUCK GOING ON A CRUISE? SITE OWNER - ADMIN

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Nilsson Associates, Jun 4, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdemir

bdemir LawnSite Senior Member

Sure count me in.

2. Keith

Keith LawnSite Platinum Member

No way! I am not sending $3.50 for Chuck to go on a cruise while we sweat our ass off. I will send $10 though :) That will cover a couple of people who would rather not send money<p>Thanks for a great site Chuck.<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: Keith

3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I've got $3.49, is that close enough? :)<p>I see a couple new guys don't know who Chuck is. He is the Owner of this Great Forum and the one that puts lots of hours and money into it so we can learn from each other.<p><p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<p><p><font size="1">Edited by: Eric ELM

4. turfquip

turfquip LawnSite Senior Member

<p>who's dogturd?

5. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

you can add me in <br>i donot know chuck from adam,but this site is worth it.<p>BUT CAN SOMEONE ANSWER MY POST &quot;SAMPLE CONTRACTS FOR FERTILIZATION/SEEDING &quot;<p>THANK YOU ANTHONYGRELLI CGM INC <br><p><font size="1">Edited by: anthonygrelli

6. g888642

g888642 LawnSite Member

I hope this isn't a advertisement <br>I'll chip in 3.50 Just a note you can use Pay Pal and use my username if you want and get $5 free and give it to him and me HA........seriously paypal works great to send money<br>Refer-A-Friend Bonus <br>Refer PayPal to a friend who is not a current user and we will reward you $5 once your friend completes these simple steps: <br>1. Signs up for PayPal <br>2. Confirms his or her email address <br>3. Registers a credit card <p>For a limited time only, there are no restrictions on the number of referral bonuses you may earn. You can withdraw the money at any time by requesting a check from PayPal or making a direct deposit to your bank account. No strings attached. <p>Refer-A-Friend, but do so responsibly. We strictly enforce our Anti-Spam Policy! <p>For more details, go to the Refer-A-Friend Bonus FAQ. <p>www.paypal.com<br>g888642@yahoo.com<p>I also noticed you can set up a group billing.....that might be of interest<p>

7. Ssouth

Ssouth LawnSite Senior Member

I'll pledge $10.00. This site is invaluable to me as a new contractor. Just let me know when and where to send my money.<p>Ssouth

8. mountain man

mountain man LawnSite Member

Great idea Phil! You can count me in for some bucks as well.<p>See if you can set up the account at Bank of America. Chuck's hometown of Raymore has a local branch there. That may make it easier for Chuck (taxes, state regs, etc.). They may even set up the account over the phone and get the signatures via snail mail. The address is Bank of America, 419 West Pine Street, Raymore, Missouri and phone is 816-979-4604.<p>Hope this helps. MM

9. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Count me in, I just spent 3 days at Panama City Beach and wish I could leave tonight for another trip, at least stay gone til' the rain gets here. Everybody needs a break some time or another.<p>Homer

10. dfor

dfor LawnSite Senior Member

Count me in. I'm gonna be jealous on the 10 days when he's gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.