1. Trouble Finding PPE, Sanitizer, and Cleaning Supplies?

How can you get what you need for the safety of your crews? Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

CHUCK GOING ON A CRUISE? SITE OWNER - ADMIN

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Nilsson Associates, Jun 4, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    Nilsson Associates

Nilsson Associates LawnSite Member

This is getting exciting, hope Chuck doesn't get sea sick, they got a patch you can wear.<br>He'll be so busy having fun, he won't mind. Last time I looked at posts, were 30 of em, now 40 posts, that's great. There's a website for Royal Caribbean www.rccl.com<p>Hope southside doesn't talk him into going to Australia, rather have photos of those fine women in bikinis ... than a picture of a kangaroo or a crocodile. Neither one of those are sexy looking. <p>I can just see Chuck on the boat now, cool shades, sandals, LawnSite T Shirt, girls just waiting to get their hands on him. Sun tan oil, perfume smells all around. Blondes, brunettes, redheads .. take your pick Chuck? Anyway, going to bank today see what's up with setting up an account, back later with results.<p>Phil Nilsson

2. GrassMaster

GrassMaster Senior Member

Hello Everybody:<p>Well it looks like Phil has a Great Idea!!!!!<p>I'm all for it & I was just thinking, what if most of us sent him $10 a piece or more, what a great gift from the members of this Great Forum!<p>He could have a first class cruise with who he wants & might have enough to purchase a Nice Laptop Puter. The dream of any Internet Bussiness Man.<p>Way to go Phil!!!!!<p>Lets do it & Show Chuck that we do Support his Efforts 100%!!!!!<p>----------<br>GrassMaster - Home: www.lawnservicing.com<br>My Start Up Page www.lawnservicing.com/startup/

3. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

You can count me in too!! Thanks for everything chuck. Good idea A-1, Nillson, or whoever you are today :).<p><br>Mike<br>Greenkeepers

4. Lawnnorder

Lawnnorder LawnSite Member

$3.50 US is about $100.00 Cdn. (or so it seems). Will contribute if money can be sent electronically from north of the border.

5. OP
    OP
    Nilsson Associates

Funding .. sending money for Chuck's cruise <p>Okay, here's where we are. I called 3 banks on how to do this .. and I also called the cruise line and all agree how to do it.<p>1. Best way .. Chuck opens a savings account at his local bank .. a trust account in his name.<p>2. Chuck posts back here the account number to send money to and of course the name and address where to send checks.<p>3. Folks sending in checks just make it payable to: Chuck Keough Savings Trust and put the account number on check, send it directly to the bank. Also your return address on the envelope in case there's a problem with posting to the right account.<p>The bank will be receiving these checks directly, and crediting the savings account in Chuck's name.<p>4. Those who want to make wire transfers to that account is no problem ... all you need is the (complete) account number which contains the bank location identity ... <br>the name of the account, and account number.<br>Funds get transferred in same as a deposit by check. There might be a small extra charge if you wire funds in, instead of mail checks in.<p>Okay .. so all we need is for Chuck to open that account, post back here the address of the bank, name of the account, and account number.<p>Chuck .. please don't be modest, bashful, or anything about opening the account ... because all the guys here seems would really like to do this for you ... it's our way of saying thanks, doing something nice for you, heck it ain't going to cost but a few dollars a piece ... so I'm asking you PLEASE open the account so we can get going with this.<p>Maybe we need a new topic post so we don't lose the info about your account mixed in with all these great responses.<p>Phil Nilsson <p>P.S. And oh ya, Chuck ... I'm so happy for you, and all these wonderful guys and gals at this site showing they care. This is like a family .. sending the Top Guy on a vacation he'll never forget. Imagine, just a few dollars a piece can work miracles!<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: Nilsson Associates

6. A CUT ABOVE

A CUT ABOVE LawnSite Member

Count me in for $10.00. I have really been helped by this forum. Have a great time Chuck, and post some pictures.

7. Tony S

Tony S LawnSite Member

I'm in for $5

8. nickspropertymang

nickspropertymang LawnSite Member

Count me in for $5.00

9. OP
    OP
    Nilsson Associates

Geezzz .. I forgot to count myself in.<br>count me in for $50.00<p>Phil Nilsson

10. nickspropertymang

nickspropertymang LawnSite Member

Count me in for $5.00

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.