1. Trouble Finding PPE, Sanitizer, and Cleaning Supplies?

How can you get what you need for the safety of your crews? Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

CHUCK GOING ON A CRUISE? SITE OWNER - ADMIN

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Nilsson Associates, Jun 4, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JJ Lawn

JJ Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I'll send my donation, but only after someone fix's the clock for Homer. :)<p>Jim

2. OP
    OP
    Nilsson Associates

Nilsson Associates LawnSite Member

Good news ... I just talked to Michelle Deholst of a regional green industry magazine that serves the Northwest. I told her what we're doing here, she's coming over to take a look. <p>Phil Nilsson

3. OP
    OP
    Nilsson Associates

Matching funds ...<br>Anybody want to pledge $75.00? I'll change my pledge from $50.00 to the $75.00 for a matching pledge ... plus my son said he'd kick in ten bucks too for a good cause like this.<p>Phil Nilsson

4. Getmow

Getmow LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

My hat's off to Phill for such a fine suggestion. Count my $.

5. OP
    OP
    Nilsson Associates

Thank you Getmo,<br>later tonight when everybody gets off work, probably see a lot more pledges. For only $3.50 cents a piece how can anybody go wrong helping out sending Chuck on a well deserved vacation?<p>Some new people may not realize that this site is financed by Chuck ... who gets very little if anything from outside advertising money to make it run. Plenty of people have gotten advice for free ... what would have cost plenty if they had to buy it. So, this isn't asking much of any visitor to this site ... to help out in return. I think it's a group project all can be proud to have taken part in. <p>Phil Nilsson

6. osc

osc LawnSite Senior Member

$10.00. When and where?

7. rixtag

rixtag LawnSite Senior Member
    from Lehi Ut

Great suggestion Phil, Chuck if anyone deserves it you do, this site is an invaluable resource for those that think they know everything and those that know nothing... keep up the great work<p>post an address and I'm in for $10.00 and I want to issue a challenge to all... How much is free good advice worth? Donate accordingly

8. OP
    OP
    Nilsson Associates

anybody else checkin in this evening for Chuck? still got a long way to go ... just lookin for a $3.50 pledge of support for the most active chat board on the web. <p>Phil Nilsson

9. Bill c

Bill c LawnSite Member

I throw in ten,thanks for the great site chuck.

10. crew

crew LawnSite Member

I'm in for five,ten if its a lap dance rather than laptop; the guys going on vacation for crying out loud!<br>Thanks for the fabulous forum Chuck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.